The doTERRA VS Young Living Haters Part 2 info below is going to build on your previous learnings and help you learn more about yourself too!
Did You Know?
Haters are gonna hate, however if you are a hater or you have been hated on when it comes to your love (or hate) of doTERRA or Young Living, there’s some very important psychological and mindset things you really need to factor in to be more objective and fact based in discussions.
The Main Problem That We All Face
Do you know someone that is a doTERRA or Young Living Hater? Would you like to become more objective, fact based, and reasonable when it comes to your discussion with either company? Watch the video below to take your self awareness and skills to the next level!
Top 3 doTERRA VS Young Living Hater Factoids
1.) Categories of Misperceptions
– Misinterpretation: Your info is accurate, but your conclusion is inaccurate due to your interpretation of the facts
– Misinformation: Your info is inaccurate, erroneous, or incomplete so your conclusion is inaccurate.
2.) Unreasonable VS Reasonable People
– Unreasonable people focus on their need to be right and win (problem focused)
– Reasonable people focus on seeking understanding and the truth (solution focused).
3.) What’s The Solution?
– “I never allow myself to have an opinion on anything that I don’t know the other side’s argument better than they do.” — Charlie Munger
– Google, “list of cognitive biases wikipedia” + Cognitive Bias Codex
This Video Goes Best With
1.) doTERRA VS Young Living Haters (Part 1): This video goes over some key psychological principles that lay down the groundwork for this video above. You definitely want to watch or re-watch this one or share it with a friend!
2.) How to handle doTERRA Haters Video: If you’ve been hated on, then you’ll be able to relate to this video. If you are a hater, then this video will let you understand the other side better.
3.) doTERRA Scam Debunked Video: doTERRA is a legitimate and legal business that is based on the exchange of products and oils for money. This video covers this topic in more detail and is a must watch!
Don’t let deconstructive criticism or hate get you down. Focus on having the right perception, with accurate info, becoming more reasonable, and understanding which cognitive biases you are displaying.
The more self aware and objective you can be, the more positive your influence will be with others. The goal is loving and helping others, not trying to win an argument because you think it’s a verbal tennis match.
What Are My Next Steps?
The first thing to do is sign up for my FREE 4 part essential oil class online so you can learn more about natural solutions TODAY!
P.S. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble viewing this page or have any questions.
Your Essential Oils Guide,