This review of doTERRA VS Melaleuca Company will give you a better idea of a couple companies that are in the essential oil market and which one could best meet your needs and goals.
Did You Know?
Melaleuca isn’t just an essential oil also known as tea tree oil but is also a company too! Check out the review below for details on both companies!
The Main Problem That We All Face
Do you know someone that is looking for a quality essential oil company to go with? Would you like to learn about doTERRA and Melaleuca Wellness Company? Make sure to click the video below to learn more!
Top 3 Uses Of The doTERRA Oil Blend
1.) Service: Free Education AND Personalized Support
– Both companies offer free education on their website with regards to what essential oils are and how to use the products.
I offer personalized support to folks online and locally, but you still would need to find someone that you know, like, and trust with regards to Melaleuca company since both companies have a word of mouth or referral marketing based business model.
2.) Quality: 3rd Party Tested for Purity AND Safety
doTERRA lists a number of the 3rd party testing that is done below:
– Organoleptic testing
– Microbial testing
– Gas chromatography
– Mass spectrometry
– Fourier Transform Infrared spectroscopy (FTIR)
– Chirality testing
– Isotopic analysis
– Heavy metal testing
Melaleuca doesn’t list 3rd party testing is done, but mentions the tests that are done below by their company:
– GCMS Testing
– Chirality Testing
– Heavy Metal/Pesticide/
– Herbicide Testing
– Organoleptic Testing
– Optical Rotation/
– Refractive Index Testing
– Specific Gravity Testing
– Microbial Testing
– Flash Point Testing
– Isotopic Analysis
3.) Quality: Essential Oils Approved for Internal Use
– Most of doTERRA’s essential oils are approved for internal use and you can tell this by looking at the Supplement facts on the label. If an oil is not approved for internal use it will also usually have a special cap.
– Melaleuca oils are primarily intended for aromatic and topical use based on the oil bottle labels available on their website and are not intended for internal use based on the similar ones that are compared to doTERRA (e.g. lemon, peppermint, lavender, etc.).
4.) Quality: Verifiable Batch Number on Bottle
– You can verify the batch number on the bottom of your bottle on the Source To You Website to make sure the chemical constituent profile matches up to the ideal profile.
– Melaleuca Company doesn’t offer a way to verify the bottle batch number on their website at this time.
5.) Price: Retail AND Wholesale Options Available
– doTERRA offers options for retail customers, wholesale customers, and wellness advocates to purchase product depending on what your goals are.
– Melecause offers an option for customers and business builders to purchase product.
6.) Price: Loyalty Rewards Program Available
– doTERRA offers a Loyalty Rewards Program where you can save 25-55% off retail prices, get your shipping reimbursed in the form of points, and get a free product of the month for any 125 point value order. This is one of the most generous programs in the industry for sure if you take advantage of it.
– Melaleuca Company has a Loyalty Shopping Dollars program where you can earn money based on watching videos in your first 5 months and can earn up to 15% back on product depending on what day of the month you order.
With either company, you want to go with someone that you know, like, and trust instead of just going onto the company website and buying product to make sure you get the best service. After looking at all the key factors I rated doTERRA a 6 point score and Melaleuca Company a 2.5 point score,but you can check out each of their websites for more information as well.
What Are My Next Steps?
The first thing to do is sign up for my FREE 4 part essential oil class online so you can learn more about natural solutions TODAY!
P.S. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble viewing this page or have any questions.
Your Essential Oils Guide,