The doTERRA VS Plant Therapy essential oils review below will give you a good idea of what to expect with both companies and serves as a starting point in your search for essential oils that could help you or your family.
Did You Know?
Chris, Retha, Paul and Lori make up the management team of Plant Therapy and the company is based out of Twin Falls, Idaho where they offer different types of single oils, blends, and other accessories.
The Main Problem That We All Face
Do you know someone that is thinking about using doTERRA or Plant Therapy essential oils? Would you like a more objective way to look at both companies before you make a purchasing decision? Make sure to watch the video below to get all the facts!
Top 6 Factors To Consider With doTERRA VS PLant Therapy Essential Oils
1.) Service: Free Education AND Personalized Support
– With doTERRA you get free education and personalized support once you find someone that you know, like, and trust. I would also look at their response time, where hearing back from them in 24-48 hours is best in class.
– Plant Therapy has a retail based business model so the best you have is the customer support phone number, email, or retail store if you live in Twin Falls, ID.
2.) Quality: 3rd Party Tested for Purity AND Safety
– doTERRA focuses heavily on sourcing, 3rd party testing, and does a number of tests including: Organoleptic testing, Microbial testing, GC/MS testing, Fourier Transform Infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), Chirality testing, Isotopic analysis, and Heavy metal testing
– Plant Therapy mentions that they do organoleptic and GC/MS testing on their website, but don’t list any other types of testing.
3.) Quality: Essential Oils Approved for Internal Use
– Most of doTERRA essential oils are approved for internal use according to the FDA GRAS standard and there will be a supplemental facts label on the bottle to make sure.
– Plant Therapy lists a disclaimer for all their oils that states, “The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.”
4.) Quality: Verifiable Batch Number on Bottle
– You can go to sourcetoyou.com with doTERRA once you have the batch number on the bottom of a bottle to look at the GCMS testing report.
– Plant Therapy offers verifiable batch number by going to the the product shop page and clicking on “Test Reports”
5.) Price: Retail AND Wholesale Options Available
– doTERRA offers different pricing options for retail customers, wholesale customers, and wellness advocates. Again, you want to go with someone that you know, like, and trust instead of just going with the first person that you meet or just going to doterra.com to make sure you have the best experience. Interviewing or Vetting people is a best practice based on your values and beliefs.
– Plant Therapy offers a retail based business model so the savings only come in the form of publicly announced specials on their website.
6.) Price: Loyalty Rewards Program Available
– doTERRA offers a rewards program that is optional for wholesale members where you can save 25-55% off retail, get your shipping reimbursed, and receive a free product of the month for any 125 point value order.
– Plant Therapy does not have a formal rewards program, but does offer specials, free shipping to you and on returns, and a bargain bin on items that they choose.
If you are looking for an experience where you get product education, personalized support, and the world’s highest quality essential oils then doTERRA has been the best choice for myself and my clients. Plant Therapy offers a good selection of oils as well, but is limited on the customized education and support side unless you go into their store.
a.) doTERRA CPTG Website
What Are My Next Steps?
The first thing to do is sign up for my FREE 4 part essential oil class online so you can learn more about natural solutions TODAY!
P.S. Email me at email@example.com if you have trouble viewing this page or have any questions.
Your Essential Oils Guide,