Are you looking for a positive change in your life? Becoming an essential oils distributor has meant a lot more to me than a title or position with a company. It’s changed my life and allowed me to help an enormous amount of people along the way. Check out the top 7 frequently asked questions below.
1.) What Is An Essential Oils Distributor?
An essential oils distributor is someone who has a wholesale account with a network marketing essential oil company and is able to “distribute” or offer people retail or wholesale prices for essential oils. The term distributor sounds a little funny to me, so I prefer the term “sharer” since that describes what I’m doing more accurately.
A distributor earns a commission for products sold (similar to an affiliate program). I personally don’t like the word “selling” or “sales” either and much rather prefer the term “service.” In other words, I teach people how to use essential oils and when they want to share them with others, I help them with that too.
Unlike other retail establishments (e.g. Target), this position can also be offered to other like minded individuals who are interested in supplementing or replacing their income by helping others improve their health.
2.) Is This One Of Those Get Rich Quick Thingies?
No. It takes 1-3 years of consistent daily actions to start seeing the results you want. Your earnings are based the number of people you serve with natural solutions and continue to support, NOT how many people you recruit into your organization.
The reality is that 85% of distributors in the company that I represent just use the oils (which is perfectly fine). Only 15% of distributors do it as a business opportunity and earn an income (this is measured by the people that they have personally enrolled on their team).
3.) What Essential Oil Company Do I Represent?
If you fill out the application at the bottom of this page, I’d be happy to share more with you.
4.) Why Become An Essential Oils Distributor?
– Work from anywhere (I work from home and support people in Las Vegas and Out of State)
– Be your own boss (I make my own to-do list everyday)
– Set your own hours (being productive is more important than looking busy)
– Earn bonus checks and residual income (the principle is simple: help more people, earn more income)
– More training opportunities than you have time for (e.g. valuable webinars, conference calls, convention opportunities are at your fingertips)
– No college degree or special certifications required (they help, but they also don’t guarantee anything)
5.) Why Join My Essential Oils Team?
Our team has a strong holistic health focus. Eating right through more live and whole foods is what our team specializes in. Exercise, Rest, Stress Management, and Reducing Toxicity are also key focus areas.
It’s more important to develop friendships based on respect and trust. It pains me to see other teams give someone oils then never hear from them again or give them limited information and support. I can tell based on the feedback they give me or the questions that they ask.
Our team is growing. I’ve seen my team quadruple in size in the last year and it is projected to double in the next year at current growth rates. This is very encouraging to me because more people are being helped on a daily basis.
6.) What Can You Expect?
100% commission based income. In the beginning you don’t get paid for most of what you do. In the end, you get paid for most of what you don’t do.
In other words, you have to be willing to get paid little to nothing early on for doing something you are passionate about and your income is directly tied to the amount of people you help.
7.) Who Would Be A Good Fit?
Someone Who Wants To Become A Sharer And…
- is Passionate about helping others with Natural Solutions
- is Willing to start with a wholesale account ($35 for the first year and you can pick what oils you want for the first month)
Someone Who Is Interested In The Business Opportunity and…
- is Self Motivated (likes to get stuff done)
- is Willing to start with an essential oils kit (starts at $150 plus taxes and shipping)
- is Willing to put in 5-10 hours a week for training calls, inviting others to classes, and following up with prospects
- is Committed to placing a consistent monthly order (this qualifies you to earn commissions and bonus checks, but I’ll show you how it all works)
What Are My Next Steps?
The first thing to do is sign up for my FREE 4 part essential oil class online so you can learn more about natural solutions TODAY!
P.S. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble viewing this page or have any questions.
Your Essential Oils Guide,