The Eric Worre Go Pro book is the best way to learn about entrepreneurship and develop a financially independent mindset to prepare you for the rest of your life.
Did You Know?
Entrepreneurship is the best way to diversify your income and recession proof your life. Choosing a person, company, and product that will help you develop part time or full time income is the best way to get there with the smallest amount of upfront costs compared to traditional business models.
The Main Problem That We All Face
Do you know someone that hates their job or dreads going to work everyday? Would you like to diversify your income and earn part time or full time income as a entrepreneur? Make sure to watch the video below to learn more.
Top 5 Eric Worre Go Pro Topics
1.) Entrepreneurship is a better way. Notice it said “better,” and not perfect.
– There’s no perfect career. The best thing you can do is find something that you are passionate about and be willing to put in the sweat equity until you reach your goals. You can only fail if you quit.
2.) If you are going to do this as a business, Go Pro!
– Treat it seriously, just like any career. A lot of people think that they can give entrepreneurship a month or two and everything is just going to fall into their lap. A more realistic timeline is 3-5 years.
3.) 7 Critical Skills to be a Network Marketing Professional.
– One of the biggest things I learned was to build relationships and focus on adding value when people are ready. You can’t rush things based on your own timeline, but you don’t want to give up on people either.
4.) Anything worthwhile takes time
– There are no magic beans. It takes time to learn and hone the skills that will make you successful. People give college 4-6 years to complete and spends tens of thousands of dollars and end up in debt. You have to be willing to put in the time to develop residual income that will last a lifetime.
5.) It IS Worth It!
– Developing residual income takes time and is like rolling a boulder up hill. It takes a lot of time and effort to get it to the top, but after that, you can ride the momentum up and down future hills with ease and help others do the same.
This Video Goes Best With
1.) Strengthsfinder 2.0: This will help you identify what you are good at and give you some ideas on how to leverage them in the future.
2.) Developing the Leader within You: Leadership is all about influence and being a positive influence at that. This is important to remember since you can be a leader to anyone, but it starts with leading yourself well from a health, relationship, and financial standpoint.
3.) 30 Day Guide to Reducing Stress at Work: This book walks you through how stress happens from an emotional standpoint and cellular standpoint too. Both are important to consider when trying to improve your quality of life.
Doing something that will be relevant now and 10 years from now should be an important part of your decision making process when it comes to entrepreneurship. Network Marketing leverages the power of word of mouth and a franchise model (manuals and training) to set you up for success. All you need to do is add the effort, commitment, and not give up.
What Are My Next Steps?
The first thing to do is sign up for my FREE 4 part essential oil class online so you can learn more about natural solutions TODAY!
P.S. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble viewing this page or have any questions.
Your Essential Oils Guide,